Mangaluru, July 29, 2022: In a move to prevent any untoward incidents in the late evening and night, Deputy Commissioner of Dakshina Kannada Dr. Rajendra KV has ordered early closure of shops in the district.
“All the urban local bodies and gram panchayats have been asked to ensure that the shops in their jurisdiction are closed down early. All the shops should be shut between 6 pm to 6 am for three days from today (July 29) to August 1 morning. They can operate between 6 am and 6 pm,” the DC told reporters.
“It is not continuous closure of the shops but only early closure of the shops for 3 days. All shops can be opened from 6 am to 6pm,” he added.
While the emergency services will be unaffected, the DC said that the move was to stop unnecessary movement of people.
- ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ನೈರುತ್ಯ ಪದವೀಧರರ ಹಾಗೂ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರದ ಮತದಾರರ ಪಟ್ಟಿಗೆ ಹೆಸರು ಸೇರ್ಪಡೆಗೆ ಅವಕಾಶ
- Today’s Rubber price (Kottayam and International market)
- Arecanut and Pepper Price at TSS- Sirsi
- Udupi Sri Krishna Alankara
- Udupi Mallige and Jaaji today’s price