Mangaluru, Sept 14, 2021: Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner has allowed the High Schools to start physical classes from September 17. The 6th and 7th standard will commence from Sept 20.
The DC has issued a detailed guidelines in connection to this
The main points:
- The physical classes of 8th, 9th, and 10th can resume from September 17. The 6th and 7th classes can start on September 20.
- The responsibility of following Covid Appropriate Behavior is on the Institution heads.
- Toilet and other basic facilities should be provided at school.
- Students from Kerala should either be provided hostel facilities or be allowed to take online classes
- Schools should not pressurise the parents and students on payment on fees.
- School managements should allow an online mode too. Those coming for physical class should compulsorily produce the permission letter from their parents.
- All teaching and non teaching staff shold have RT-PCR negative certificate.
- The teaching and non teachings staff coming from Kerala daily should undergo RT-PCR test once in 7 days even if they have received both the doses of Covid vaccine.
- DDPI and BEOs should supervise and ensure Covid guidelines are followed.
Click HERE to download the guideline