Udupi, July 05, 2021: Udupi Deputy Commissioner has issued orders in connection to Unlock-3.0. The district administration has followed the rules issued by the state government without making changes.
The order has been issued on July 5 by Deputy Commissioner G Jagadeesh under CRPC Section 144 (3). Click HERE for order copy.
l. ln areas outside the containment Zones,, all activities will be permitted, except the following:
i. Theatres/Cinema halls and Pubs.
ii. Swimming pools permitted for competitive training purpose only strictly adhering to- COVID 19 appropriate behaviour and SOPs issued by the concerned departments.
iii. Sports complexes and stadia shall be opened only for practise purpose strictly adhering to COVID 19 appropriate protocol and spectators will not be allowed.
iv. No permission for social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions/ other gatherings and large congregations.
v. Marriages/Family Functions are permitted to be conducted involving not more than 100 people and strictly adhering to COVID 19 appropriate behavior and prevailing guidelines issued by State Government along with the following restrictions:
- Organisers of wedding, other function should apply to the respective Tahsildars along with the invitation or documents.
- Tahsildar will issue 100 passes.
- Only those who have passes will be allowed to attend function. Passes are non transferable.
- All who attend the function should follow Covid Appropriate Behavior and show their passes when asked by officials.
vi. Cremation/funerals to be allowed strictly adhering to COVID 19 appropriate with maximum of 20 people.
vii. Religious places (places of worship) are allowed to open only for Darshan and preayers. No sevas allowed.
viii. Public transport allowed to operate upto seating capacity.
ix. All shops, restaurants, malls, private offices, closed places to strictly enforce COVID appropriate behavior failing which action will be initiated under the Disaster Management Act, 2005.
x. All educational intuitions/tutorials/colleges remains closed until further order.
- Night Curfew will continue to be imposed from 9 pm to 5 am in the State as per the guidelines.
Guidelines for night curfew
- The movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited between 9.00 pm to 5.00 am, except for essential activities.
- Patients and their attendants/persons requiring emergency need for movement shall be allowed to move.
- All industries/companies which require operations at night shall be permitted to operate. Movement of employees of such organizations shall be allowed on producing valid ID card/authorization issued by their respective organisation, institution.
- Employees and vehicles of Telecom and Internet Service providers shall be allowed movement on producing valid ID card issued by their respective organization/institution. Only essential staff/employees of of IT and ITeS companies lorganization shall work frorn office. Rest will work from home.
- Medical, emergency and essential services including pharmacies shall be fully functional and other commercial activities are prohibited.
- There shall be no restriction in movement of all types of goods through trucks, goods vehicles or any goods carriers, including empty vehicles. Home delivery of goods and operations of E-Commerce companies are allowed.
- Movement of buses, trains and air travel are permitted. Movement of Public Transport, private vehicles and taxis to and from airports, bus terminals/bus stand, railway stations, etc, allowed, for facilitating allowed only on displaying valid travel documents/ tickets.