Udupi, Aug 06: Udupi district recorded 217 new cases and six deaths on Thursday.
According to the bulletin, 85 of them are symptomatic and 132 asymptomatic. Udupi Taluk recorded 90 cases followed by Kundapur (81) and Karkala (44). Two patients are from other districts.
Of the total 5,360 cases, the district has 2,153 active cases and 3,157 discharged.
Deaths: Three from Udupi, two from Kundapur, and one from Karkala.
- 82-year-old male from Kundapur
- 55-year-old male from Udupi.
- 52-year-old male from Kundapur
- 75-year-old male from Karkala
- 36-year-old male from Udupi
- 70-year-old male from Udupi
Also read: Dakshina Kannada COVID report