Special trains between Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai and Kanniyakumari
Mangaluru, Dec 21, 2022: Special trains will run on Konkan route between Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai and Kanniyakumari.
1. Train No.01461 Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus(CSMT) – Kanniyakumari Superfast Special will leave Mumbai CSMT at 15.30 hrs (3.30 pm) on Dec 22 (Thursday) and reach Kanniyakumari at 23.20 hrs. (11.20 pm) on Dec 23 (Friday).
Arrival/Departure Timings (on 23.12.2022-Friday)
- Mangaluru Junction- 08.00/08.10 hrs.
- Kasaragod -08.49/08.50 hrs.
- Kannur – 09.57/10.00 hrs.
- Thalasseri – 10.19/10.20 hrs.
- Kozhikode – 11.17/11.20 hrs.
- Tirur -11.59/12.00 hrs.
- Shoranur Junction – 13.00/13.05 hrs.
2. Train No.01462 Kanniyakumari – Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Superfast Special will leave Kanniyakumari at 14.15 hrs.(2.15 pm) on Dec 24 (Saturday) and reach Mumbai CSMT at 23.00 hrs. (11 pm) on Dec 25 (Sunday).
- Shoranur Junction – 23.20/23.25 hrs.on 24.12.2022(Saturday)
- Tirur -00.10/00.12 hrs.on 25.12.2022(Sunday).
- Kozhikode – 00.37/00.40 hrs.
- Thalasseri – 01.33/01.35 hrs.
- Kannur -02.00/02.03 hrs.
- Kasaragod -03.05/03.07 hrs.
- Mangaluru Junction- 04.10/04.20 hrs.on 25.12.2022(Sunday).
Dadar, Thane, Panvel, Roha, Chiplun, Ratnagiri, Kankavali, Sindhudurg, Sawantwadi Road, Madgaon, Karwar, Udupi, Mangaluru Junction, Kasaragod, Kannur, Thalassery, Kozhikkode, Tirur, Shoranur Junction,Thrissur, Ernakulam Town, Kottayam, Tiruvalla, Chengannur, Kayankulam, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram Central, Kulithurai and Nagercoil
AC 2- Tier Coach- 2, AC 3-Tier Coaches-2, Sleeper Class Coaches-10, Second Class Sitting Coaches-4 & Differently Abled Friendly / Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches- Two.