Bengaluru, June 10, 2022: Considering the steady increase in Covid cases in the state, as a precautionary measure the government has made wearing face masks compulsory.
The new guidelines issued by the state government states
- Compulsory wearing of face masks in public places. To enforce this the service of the Marshals/Police officials will be taken.
- Face masking is compulsory for the staff in closed areas like Shopping Malls, restaurants, pubs, Cafeteria/Hotels, Educational Institutions, Hostels, Offices, Factors, and others. The owners and management of the institutions have the responsibility to ensure that only those wearing masks are given entry.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory while traveling in own vehicle and also on public service (Bus and Train).
- For those suffering from ILI and SARI, the High-Risk Group should undergo a test on a priority basis. They should restrict themselves at home till the result is available.
- All eligible should take the precautionary dose.