Udupi, Oct 06, 2021: Udupi district administration has issued guidelines for the Navarathri Celebration.
Navarathri (Dasara) begins on Thursday. There are many famous temples in the Udupi district where Navarathri is celebrated. To ensure the Covid positivity rate does not increase, Deputy Commissioner Kurma Rao issued guidelines on Wednesday.
- More than 400 people cannot gather at a time during the Dasara celebration to be held from October 7 to 15. Social distancing should be strictly followed.
- All events that are held without social distancing have been banned.
- Everybody including the Temple Managing Committee, Archaks, Employees should strictly follow Covid appropriate behavior.
- The organizers should ensure social distancing, use of sanitizers and face masks.
- All the guidelines issued by the Central and State government should be strictly followed. The directions and intimations by the health, police, fire departments, and district administration should be followed.