Mangaluru, July 31: In the last 24 hours Dakshina Kannada district witnessed 204 COVID cases and five deaths.
According to the district bulletin, the total cases have increased to 5,713 of which 2,929 are active and 2,631 have been discharged after treatment.
On Friday 70 people were discharged.
Primary Contacts: 75
Under investigation: 52
- A 47-year-old person from Mangaluru died on July 30.
- A 75-year-old person from Bantwal died on July 30.
- A 63-year-old person from Mangaluru died on July 30.
- An 88-year-old woman from Davangere who died on July 30.
- A 75-year-old person from Mangaluru who died on July 30.
The five had various ailments and also tested positive for COVID.
Also read: COVID-19: Uttara Kannada records 92 cases