Mangaluru, July 24: Dakshina Kannada district on Friday recorded 180 cases increasing the total number to 4,394. The district also recorded 8 deaths.
The number of influenza-like illness is notably increasing in the district. Of the 180 cases on Friday, 68 were ILI cases.
Primary Contacts: 56
Under Investigation 45
International traveler: 1
Also read: COVID-19: Udupi crosses 3000 mark
1. 44-year person from Mangaluru who admitted to a private hospital on July 19 and died on July 22. He was suffering from ADRS, respiratory failure, and other illnesses.
2. 56-year-old person from Mangaluru who was admitted to a private hospital on July 18 died on July 23. He had Urinary tract infection, MODS-Septic Shock, Type 2 DM, Hypothyroidism, and other health issues.
3. 67-year-old person from Bhadrvathi was admitted to Wenlock Hospital on July 13 and died on July 23. He had pneumonia and other health problem.
4. 42-year-old person from Bantwal was admitted on July 20 with type 1 respiratory failure, uncontrolled type 2 DM, and other issues. He died on July 23.
5. 67-year-old person from Bhadravathi was admitted to a private hospital on July 23 and died on the same day. She had various health issues.
6. 75-year-old woman from Mangaluru who was admitted to a private hospital on July 17 died on July 23. She had COPD with type 2 respiratory failure, multiorgan dysfunction syndrome with septic shock and other health issues.
7. 65-year-old woman from Mangaluru was admitted to a private hospital on July 13 and died on July 23. She had BP and diabetes.
8. 61-year-old woman from Puttur who was admitted on July 21 died on July 23. She had health ailments like diabetes mellitus, hypertension.