Mangaluru, Aug 28, 2021: Second PUC classes will reopen from September 1 in the Dakshina Kannada district.
Deputy Commissioner Dr. Rajendra KV has issued guidelines on the reopening of 2nd PUC classes.
The District administration has asked the Colleges not to make physical classes compulsory. Online classes should continue for the students who opt for it.
- Physical classes will reopen from Sep 1.
- Principals have been given the responsibility of following the Standard Operating Protocol (SOP).
- The Colleges should arrange for Covid Care Center facility to place students coming from Kerala under quarantine for 7 days and medical treatment if anybody is found Covid positive. The students under quarantine should undergo an RT-PCR test after 7 days and attend the classes with a negative certificate. The colleges should make arrangements for online classes for the students at Covid Care Centers.
- Students traveling from Kerala daily should undergo RT-PCR test once in 7 days and attend classes with a negative certificate.
- The teaching and non-teaching staff coming daily from Kerala should undergo 7 RT-PCR tests once in 7 days even if they have received both doses of vaccine.
- All teaching and non-teaching staff should attend after obtaining an RT-PCR negative certificate.
Separate classes for local and hostel students.
- To ensure SOP are followed teams are formed: DDPU, Mangaluru (Complete supervision), Taluk Health Officers, College principals.
- Once the admission process of 1st PUC is completed, the Colleges can take permission from the DDPU and start classes after September 15.
Click HERE for Detailed SOP