Mangaluru, July 29: Dakshina Kannada recorded 208 new cases and seven deaths on Wednesday.
The total number of cases in the district is 5,311 of which 2,715 are active and 2,456 have recovered.
In the last 24 hours, 118 have been discharged.
Primary Contacts: 65
Under investigation: 58
1. 52-year-old person from Padubidri died on July 27.
2. 62-year-old person from Bantwal died on July 28.
3. 69-year-old woman from Mangaluru died on July 28.
4. 73-year-old person from Mangaluru died on July 28.
5. 66-year-old person from Dharwad died on July 28.
6. 66-year-old person from Karwar died on July 28.
7. 39-year-old person from Mangaluru died on July 28.
The seven were suffering from various health issues and also tested COVID positive.